Prices in EUR / Week - 2023BASE: Split
|22.04 - 20.05||20.05 - 17.06||17.06 - 26.08||26.08 - 23.09||23.09 - 21.10|
|22.04 - 20.0580.000||20.05 - 17.0690.000||17.06 - 26.08100.000||26.08 - 23.0990.000||23.09 - 21.1080.000|
Luxury mini cruiser Ohana offers accommodation for up to 30 guests. 14 cabins are located on the three decks. Each cabin is fully air-conditioned and with private ensuite.
UPPER DECK: One huge master cabin and three VIP cabins with best views and biggest windows are located on the upper deck. VIP cabins can be converted into twin or double beds.
MAIN DECK: 5 cabins are located on the main deck
LOWER DECK: There are 6 cabins on the lower deck. Lower deck offers children’s Playroom and cinema gaming room
1. Master cabin – Cabin (26m2) with double bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet, shower bath in the cabin and walk-in closet.
2. Convertible VIP cabin – Twin or Double Cabin (13m2) with private bathroom – shower box and home type toilet.
3. Converitble VIP cabin – Twin or Double Cabin (13m2) with private bathroom – shower box and home type toilet.
4. Double VIP cabin – Cabin with double (19m2) bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
5. Double cabin – Cabin with double (15m2) bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
6. Twin cabin – Cabin (15m2) with 2x single beds and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
7. Double cabin – Cabin with double (16m2) bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
8. Double cabin – Cabin with double (15,5m2) bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
9. Twin cabin – Cabin (14m2) with 2x single beds and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
10. Double cabin – Cabin with double (16,5m2) bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
11. Double cabin – Cabin with double (15m2) bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
12. Twin cabin – Cabin (13,5m2) with 2x single beds and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
13. Triple cabin – Cabin (14,5m2) with double and single bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
14. Triple cabin – Cabin (14,5m2) with double and single bed and private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Completely renovated Sun Deck area offers 160 m2 of space.
Open bar, hanging egg chairs, barbecue, open fireplace, sun mattresses area, spacious lounging area. A large shade sail covers the area around the jacuzzi.
Jet ski (licence required), Seabob, Water ski, Tube riding, Kayaks, 2x Paddleboars, Electric Paddlebaord, Wakeboard, Snorkeling, Water Slide
VAT, accommodation on the yacht for maximum number of 28+2 guests sleeping in 14 cabins, yacht with the complete equipment, up to 4 hours of cruising per day, air conditioning, crew: Captain, First Mate, Chef, Chef Assistant, 2 Deckhands, 2 Waiters, Maid, crew service, bed linen, towels, beach towels, yacht cleaning, Wi-Fi, tender transfers to/from the yacht, use of jacuzzi, use of deck chairs and sundeck beds
Food and drinks, port and marina fees, tourist tax, entrances for National Parks and Parks of Nature, one way charter upon request, water sports, shore excursions, guided tours, land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport, tips for the crew
1) Half board (breakfast, lunch): 350 EUR/person/week
2) Half board plus (breakfast, lunch, 3 x dinner): 400 EUR/person/week
3) Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 EUR/person/week
1) All inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 100 EUR person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
2) All inclusive domestic drink package: 200 EUR person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea)
3) All-inclusive alcoholic package: 500 EUR person/week (Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco)
A.P.A. 30% of the charter fee – Is paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here), motorized water sports, national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter during the week. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.
50% upon reservation
50% 8 weeks before the charter
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
Gulet charter is an ideal choice for enjoying a relaxing private cruise on your next cruising holiday. From luxury gulets to those of more affordable prices, gulet rental enables you to choose gulets from 3 to 8 cabins, suited to all your wishes and cruise preferences. Our carefully selected gulet offer gives you the opportunity to rent a gulet from different ports such as Split, Dubrovnik, Trogir and Zadar area, or even opt for a one-way gulet charter. A high level of privacy, a highly professional crew and splendid cruising itineraries are an excellent incentive for choosing gulet cruise in Croatia.
Small cruise ships are an excellent holiday choice for exploring the beautiful Croatian coast and its many islands. Suitable for larger charter groups and even one way charters, cruising yachts such as motor sailers and mini cruisers enable you to enjoy their comfortable decks, spacious sundecks, Mediterranean cuisine and a professional crew on board. Our hand-picked selection of motor sailers and mini cruisers for charter and cruise in Croatia gives you the opportunity to rent different models, from luxury motor sailers and luxury mini cruisers to the cruising yachts at more affordable prices.
Cabin Charter is suitable for smaller charter groups, couples or individuals, cabin charter is perfect for individual cruises along the Croatian coastline and for island-hopping. Carefully arranged charter itineraries give you access to some of the most interesting holiday destinations. We offer a diversified selection of traditional wooden boats, gulets, mini cruisers and luxury motor sailers for cabin charter.
Catamaran Charter - catamarans are one of the most popular charter boats for rent in Croatia. Catamaran rental is a comfortable choice for either bareboat or skippered charter on the Adriatic coast. If you are looking for comfort and a stable feeling on a boat, choose a sailing or a power catamaran. Luxury crewed catamarans proved to be ideal for charter groups seeking first class charter service provided by the professional crew on board. We offer a diversified selection of leading catamaran models such as Lagoon, Nautitech, Pajot and many others. With catamaran rental you can experience the very best of sailing holidays.
Sailboat Charter - sailing in Croatia is a wonderful way of exploring popular sailing destinations on the Adriatic coast. Sailboat charter gives you the opportunity to choose between bareboat, skippered or crewed sailboats, depending on your nautical skills and preferences. Our sailing yachts are available for charter from different Croatian ports, such as Dubrovnik, Split, Pula and Zadar area. You can also rent various models of sailing boats, designed by the world’s leading manufacturers such as Hanse, Elan, Bavaria and many others.
Motorboat charter is perfect for everyone keen on speed and exploring many beautiful destinations on the Adriatic coast. Renting a motor yacht is exciting since our offer includes various different models and motor boats for rent as well as a fine selection of luxury motor yachts for charter in Croatia. Whether you prefer a hard top, a fly bridge, open or custom-built motor boats, the premium manufacturers of motor yachts such as Sealine, Fairline and others, have ensured you have a wide range of choice when chartering a motor yacht in Croatia. From bareboat and skippered motor boats to luxury motor yachts with a professional crew onboard, renting the right motor yacht is all you need for a wonderful charter holiday on the Adriatic.
Gulet Croatia - Andeo - Perla - Aborda - Stella Maris - Gideon - Linda - Fortuna - Gardelin - Queen of the Adriatic - Andi - Alba - Libra - Anna Marija - Alisa - Kadena - San - Agora - Dolce Vita - Morning Star - Pacha - Ser - Vila Vrgade - Rosa - Nostalgija - Andi Star - Hera - Aurum - Eleganza - Malena - Angelica - Andrea - Babac - Krila 7 - Nautilus
Motor Sailer Amorena - Motor Sailer Barbara - Luxury Mini Cruiser Casablanca - Motor Sailer Vjeko - Mini Cruiser Emanuel - Motor Sailer Cesarica - Luxury Yacht Navilux - Mini Cruiser Korab - Motor Sailer Luna - Motor Sailer Romanca - Motor Sailer Secret of the Sea
Lagoon Power 630 - Fountaine Pajot Saba 50 - Lagoon 52 - Nautitech Open 46 - Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - Lagoon 42 - Lagoon 560 S2 - Lagoon 450F - Trimaran Neel 45 - Lagoon 620 - Nautitech 40 Open - Lagoon 570 - Nautitech 47 - Leopard 400 - Fountaine Pajot Salina 48 - Fountaine Pajot Orana 44 - Nautitech 40 - Lagoon 400 - Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 - Lagoon 440 - Lagoon Power 44 - Lagoon Powercat 43 - Sunreef Power 70 - Privilege 585 - Nautitech Open 46 Fly
Ferretti 780 - Ferretti 620 - Jeanneau Prestige 500 - Sunseeker Yacht 86 - Fairline Squadron 58 - Dalla Pietà 72 HT - Yaretti 2210 - Sunseeker Manhattan 50 - Maiora 20 - Azimut 80 - Fairline Targa 62 - Princess V58 - Sessa C52 - Sealine T47 - Beneteau Swift Trawler 52 - Salpa Laver 50.5 - Menorquin 120 - Cranchi 34 Zaffiro - Sunseeker Portofino 53 - Princess 54 - Beneteau Monte Carlo 47 Fly - Jeanneau Prestige 46 - Ferretti 52/7 - Fairline Phantom 40 - Bavaria 42 HT
Beneteau Oceanis 55 - Jeanneau 53 - Hanse 575 - Bavaria 56 Cruiser - Beneteau Cyclades 50.5 - Beneteau Oceanis 50 - Elan 494 Impression - Dufour 560 Grand Large - Hanse 505 - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 509 - Hanse 540 - Bavaria 55 - Jeanneau 57 - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS - Dufour 500 Grand Large - Beneteau Sense 55 - Grand Soleil 50 - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49I - Grand soleil 46.3
Charter in Croatia websites: